Monday, April 14, 2014

Mayy's Closet - Red and Black Legs

Black Milk Clothing is having an April monthlong challenge with different themes everyday to selfie with and post to Instagram! I joined it for a couple of weeks but can no longer keep up. Props to the rest of the sharkies still going strong!!!

Anyhow, I am so ready for the cold seasons. Why is it still in the thirties degrees kinda weather?! I wanna be able to wear my leggings and knits! And my new winter wear which I splurged on over the weekend. OOPS.


Anyhow, here's a backlog OOTD post of the Red and Black legs from BM 
(Already in museum and pretty sought after!) Inspired by Harley Quinn from Batman!


Paired it with a army green oversized top and my trusty black boots and sportsgirl statement necklace to match the diamond shapes of the Harley Quinn legs.


Wore it another time with black flats and black oversized top for a warmer day. That necklace was meant for these legs so I stuck to it. and managed to bump into a Batmobile! SO MEANT TO BE!


Have a wonderful week ahead y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment