Tuesday, March 18, 2014

mayyn meal - Halo Espresso

I am really missing have brunches, I mostly go out by myself these days but I am saving for something so eating out in Perth puts a dent very easily into anybody's budget.

Anyhow! I can still blog about them.


Always known about this place but never really felt inspired to try it. Until I went there with Mum and sis to Gusto but it was closed. So Halo was the next best thing for hungry people in South Perth.



Relatively quiet since we were there very very early morning.




Coffee was quite decent and had to be since they are voted number 4 in Perth right?


I ordered the Breakfast burrito which was pretty filling and yummy. So healthy and delicious.


Sis had the mushrooms and bacon on toast. It wasn't really impressive at all unfortunately. It looks bad even in the photos. Just haphazardly thrown together.

Overall, it really isn't somewhere I would be in a hurry to return to.

Halo Espresso on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment