Tuesday, February 18, 2014

mayyn meal - Lady M in Marina Square, Singapore

Been seeing alot of the cakes from Lady M on instagram so I thought it was time for me to go check it out. After all, with Oprah Winfrey being a fan, I should really see what is the fuss all about.


Very clean cut look and spacious. I like it. Even if it may abit dental and not cozy.


The Vanilla Mille Crepes are the most popular ones, and indeed, it was light and creamy and just wonderfully delicious. It was perfection in a forkful.


Also had the Gateux aux Marrons which had very faint chestnut accents and a little too much cream. Overall, alright.


The Strawberry Millefille wasnt anything to shout about, but not too bad because not sweet. 

I like the Mille Crepes best and deffo will return for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment