Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mayy's Closet - Captain Cam Legs

2013 was a year of independence. I learnt to do more things by myself like going to a concert alone. I have always been independent, but I wanted to challenge society's norms. I mean, whoever dictated one is considered 'sad' if one is seen eating out alone. Please, I love the phrase 'table for one' and hate the pitying looks one or two wait staff who have the audacity to judge. I mean, it is so much more relaxing.

Anyhow, decided to brave the crowd and watch Ricky Martin in concert alone. It was such good fun!


Wore my Captain Cam leggings from BM for it. A bit of shimmer never hurt anybody ;)


Paired it with my new silver sequinned Novo heels, a simply knitted black top from Supre and the Chiffon Kimono from Black Milk Clothing. Yes. double BM!

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring look - I am hoping to get the chiffon kimono when BM has sewn more

    ReplyDelete