Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mayy's Closet - Aurora Skye Neon Purple Legs

My first Black Milk leggings, which I scored at the sample sale in Sydney. I finally wore them out for Pink Concert in 2013 with sis.


Paired with simple black knit sweater and similar coloured shoes to lend continuity to the leggings.



Some shots at the concert, it was comfortable and bright enough. Plus, its got pink in it. What best to wear to a Pink concert right?


Wore them several times again after and paired them the following ways.


Cool jacket I tried on at Princess Polly. Felt abit rockstar like.




loveeeee the colours so much!







Wore them with a navyblue batwing crop top I got in Taipei.


Add abit of colour in your life right?

1 comment:

  1. Damn, those shiny spandex are soooo sexy. It drives guys like me crazy!

    ReplyDelete