Saturday, January 4, 2014

mayyn meal - Beaufort Street Merchant

I must not stop! I must blog my 2013, my 2014 resolution is to really not have photos and blog backlog :)


Managed to make my way there a few times over the year. But it was purely out of convenience.




Baked eggs and polenta chips were actually quite yummy. Very filling.




Served in such a big tray for such a small portion which feeds well for a person. The croquette was alittle too mushy.



Omelette was yummy and loaded with ingredients!



Coffee is consistently good at this place.

The food is abit hit and miss depending on what you order. I like to go there because of the atmosphere and space. It is not too bad and great for the locals. Not too bad, say about 7/10?

The Beaufort Street Merchant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment