Monday, December 9, 2013

Mayy's Closet

Having since discovered Black Milk Clothing, I have never felt more myself. I have always loved the simplicity of oversized knit sweaters and leggings. But because the leggings I had before are so poor quality and generally black, I was so bored and had no motivation to dress up.

But now I have inspiration and motivation. Granted I am not the fanciest person around with styling as I do like to still keep it comfortable and simple. I have new excuses to go out and buy myself heaps of knitted sweaters now for winter this year!


This is definitely one of my favourite scores EVER.

Found on the sales rack of Sportsgirl, and the last one ever... from the Whitney Eve by Whitney Port capsule collection.


It is comfortable and so uniquely designed. The knitted material is also a little shiny and waxy.

I can wax lyrical about it all day.


It was not in perfect condition when I found it but I fell in love immediately. I could NOT say no.




It is summer here now and I simply cannot wait till it is autumn or winter again for me to start wearing it. So easy to match. And the yellow colour just perks me up everytime I see it.

Dont you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment