Monday, December 9, 2013

Mayy's Closet

Being the OCD person and control freak I am, I like to make sure my weekly outfits are good for laundry days to go as one load. So I am usually in alot of blacks or dark colours. This outfit is definitely planned due to laundry day obligations.


The black and white striped 3/4 sleeved dress was chosen by my sister in Bangkok, Thailand for me. It is a wee big short and the material too thick for hotter weather. Layering was definitely needed to make this a winter appropriate outfit.


Paired with the heart hoisery and glitter black kimono for the next work day.


Silver accessories and black studded boots to match.


Thank goodness my hair decided to be good that day too and play in character of the outfit. A bit sexy, a bit sassy and not too nice at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment