Friday, December 6, 2013

mayyn meal - Tutti Frutti

Why am I even blogging about something so small?!

Well it was because I fell in love with the Peanut Butter Soy froyo flavour and had to tell everyone about it! I am a huge pb fan so this definitely is a healthier version over me digging a spoon into a jar of pb...

Not so impressed with Red Velvet flavour but loving the chocolate cake pieces I had with it. I was craving for cake but feeling like I need to make a healthy choice after a pizza dinner. So this definitely helped satisfy the craving and still make me feel slightly better!


Tutti Frutti on Urbanspoon

Update: Visited the new outlet at Claremont the other day and had the Blueberry and Lychee flavours which were both delicious. Lychee is now my second favourite flavour for this summer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment