Friday, December 6, 2013

mayyn meal - Ootong + Lincoln

Been dying to check out this place and finally had the chance to do so on a super gorgeous Sunday.


The drive was worth it and to be greeted by this mural definitely brightens up my day =)


A very big cafe and the eclectic mix of decor is breathtaking but yet uniquely Perth.


looks good huh?





Even has a quick coffee corner if thats all you wanted.



My favourite corner



Even she's fascinated...


Coffee was quite good and done well.


The food - pancakes were quite fluffy and yummy. I love how it feels organic and healthy and still yummy.

 

Potato cake was quite good. The whole thing felt healthy.


I think I was more taken in with the decor than the food to be honest.

However, I would return because I like the simplicity and healthiness of the food options.

Ootong & Lincoln on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment