Thursday, December 12, 2013

mayyn meal - Modo Mio Ultimate Lunchtime Treat in November

Speaking of Modo Mio (in my previous post), I had a girls' lunch date with one of colleagues but I really do consider her a friend. She is lovely. Anyway, we decided to take advantage of the November offer they had for 2 course meal and spa/pool voucher for $49.


Fatima ordered the Pumpkin and cheese vegetarian pizza. It was HUGE. Like not even kidding, won't have fed 3 of me. Fatima only managed to have two or three. She usually doesnt even eat much during the day.


It was actually quite good when I tried a piece. I love this kind of gourmet pizza, and really am not fans of those oily pizzas they serve in Little Caesar's or Domino's etc.

 

I chose the Prawn pasta


It was so GOOD. Like perfectly al dente and perfectly seasoned.


Pasta was so good and of a good size that even though I was so full, I managed to finish it all off.


The trio of sorbet for her, it was all very light and refreshing. I would say the mango one was the best.


And of course, I continued with my Tiramisu obsession whenever I am at an Italian restaurant. Love the biscotti that came with it.

Service is always quite good here and overall, one of my favourite places to dine out in Perth!

Modo Mio on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment