Monday, December 9, 2013

mayyn meal - Kaili's Beach Cafe at Trigg Beach

We managed to catch the sunset at Trigg Beach after dinner at Kaili's Beach Cafe. I really like having a cafe right near the beach and it was beautiful weather before too when we were just laying and tanning on the sand.

This cafe may not sound fancy but food comes with pretty pricetags too.












Offering standard Aussie fare and my dinner companions had the Spicy Fish Tacos (wasn't spicy at all), Mussels (yummy), Beef Burger (yummy), Grilled Fish (okay but the waitress got the orders wrong)..

I had the...


Fisherman's Basket because I couldnt decide on anything. Having had no food since dinner the night before, this dinner had to be big. I finished nearly everything on it and felt loaded with grease after. Was quite alright I suppose. No complaints for it was a generous portion.

I just really liked the location and would return just because of that.

Kailis Beach Café on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment