Thursday, December 12, 2013

mayyn meal - Harvest Espresso




This cafe hit the food scene in Perth recently and is one of those I am glad I went to check out. In fact, it is also a short drive away from me. Even better!


Don't blink if you are looking for it, you may miss it along Albany Highway in the midst of the other shops.




Freshly baked goods on display always always looks tempting!


Menu changes according to season which is great!


Coffee is also well done here, so good!


I had the poached pears french toast which came with the kind of cream I love so much.

It was fragrant and yummy with the almond hint done perfectly.



Sis had the simple poached eggs and bacon on toast. Love how you can choose what kind of freshly baked bread you want.


On another occasion, I visited to have the Red Rooibos Latte which is amazing and is definitely my favourite drink to have these days. Very few places do it but yeah. it is amazing!


Had the pulled pork roll for lunch and I polished everything off. It was not sweet but somehow still had quite good flavour. I love the slaw that came with it. All in all, healthy lunch for one.


Visited again with their new menu in place for summer. I had the Blue Swimmer crab and broad beans dish. It may look deceptively light and small. But it filled me up for hours. It was done amazingly. I could have had this the next day again,

Fresh produce and good food and coffee, all a cafe really needs. YUM. (may get crowded and since it is such a small place, perhaps avoid busy periods)

Harvest Espresso on Urbanspoon

Update:

                                     

YUM

                                   

Mini Banana Bread Loaf, worth ordering or even just to take away and have it at home.

                                    

                                      

The fritters were very light and while it is fresh and quite nice, I find that it pales in comparison to all the others I have had at this amazing cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment