Friday, December 6, 2013

mayyn meal - Galileo Buona Cucina in Shenton Park

With Jodie, we aim to try out all the awesome places for food around here in Perth. So when we catch up, we like to try new places. And it has brought us out to Shenton Park one balmy evening.





The interior is very classy and really quite fancy.


We shared our entree of prawns and white asparagus which was in season then. They knew we were sharing so they had split it properly for us when it was served. I like the attention to detail here.


I ordered the fresh pasta with pork belly/bacon. It was quite salty but the pasta was very yummy.


Jodie chose the lamb done three ways. The meat was tender and flavourful. So good, I would return for this so I can have it to myself!


 

We were so full but desserts were non-negotiable. Alas they did not have the profiteroles with icecream which Jodie really wanted so we settled for others. I had the tiramisu and I also ordered the paired sweet wine with it. It was good.


Yums. I love this.


She had the semifreddo which was very nice. A little sweet but good.





Ended with complimentary petit fours which was always nice.

The bill was quite pretty at the end. Will I return? Yes if there was a good occasion to.

Galileo Buona Cucina on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment