Sunday, December 8, 2013

Grand Club Room at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore

I fall in love alot. Not with boys or men. Usually with shoes and clothes and interior decor.

This is the one of those interior decor love moments when I opened the door to this room. I managed to score a stay-cation in Marina Bay Sands again during my trip back and was lucky enough to book the Grand Club Room which came with a fair few perks such as complimentary breakfast, high tea and cocktail sessions everyday in the exclusive lounge.



Welcome to my new apartment! (I wish)





I could deal with the smaller closet space if I could have this bathroom.





Sweet for a single girl no? Swanky studio apartment! hahahaha. Anyway, time for high tea and I brought my bff with me.



There isn't much unfortunately. Scones in a couple of combinations. I somehow cannot figure out why the scones are made so differently in so many places. The ones I love can somehow only be found in England or Australia. I really am not a fan of these hard and crusty ones.




A red velvet cupcake and tart with frozen berries. Its alright I suppose.


Found the switch to the curtains, and ta-dah! great view while taking a bath!


Breakfast the next morning. What a spread!






Second day breakfast table. What a view!





What a view.............


Cocktail time is my favourite. Free flow drinks and quite good food!


That truffle bread is amazing!






Second day after Barbie musical!


The view in my room.












Definitely a good two days! and sinful. Whatevs ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment