Wednesday, August 7, 2013

mayyn meal - Koko Black

Who needs more introduction to this chocolateria in Claremont Quarters?

I just wanted to share some photos.


Chocolate Alchemy Cake with a side of Chocolate ice-cream


Baby hot chocolate. So cute and perfect to squash any chocolate craving I had.



Found the cake abit dry and really not that awesome but the presentation is good.

The chocolate ice-cream is of course the best one you will ever have. Even in take-away cup, it only costs $5 with the choc biccie and sauce! Worth the visit for that alone!

I obviously been a few times since I arrived in Perth and never been 100% impressed just yet. But I do know now that the chocolate ice-cream is worth bringing chocolate-loving friends to.

Koko Black on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment