Monday, June 24, 2013

Mayy's Closet

So for a week, I dressed in black because I was feeling just alittle bit rebellious and rocker-ish. 

So here's two of those simple days...


A black top with diamante sleeved details which only costs me $10 at Bugis in Singapore. Had it for quite a while and with most things from there, quality isn't the best so after a few washes, its time to let it go. But do like its comfiness and slim cut for all the times I have worn it. Paired with black superskinnies from Kmart and black flats. And a simple silver M leather strap.


And then, my favourite kind of cargo pants. Have two of them but this one is black with tiny gold heart details along the pockets. Got this one at Miss Selfridges, abit of indulgence yes. Love the bagginess which then ends tight. Feel abit like Princess Jasmine, well.... a Lara Croft inspired Princess Jasmine :)


Paired with my trusty black flats, the velvet pink H&M Clutch and a damante necklined top from Cotton On. Black eyeliner and a few different bracelets complete the Sunday brunch and movie kind of day look.

No comments:

Post a Comment