Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Completely Random


Good morning! I am currently up super early and havent been able to sleep properly since about 5am I should think, from all the excitement that shall be happening at 7am my time soon!!! 

It looks gorgeous out of my balcony with the sun rising the sky a beautiful orangey blue. Always been more of a morning person which makes it difficult to catch up with some nocturnal friends. 

Regardless, the above quote always reminds me of the best morning I have ever had so far in life. That is waking up from a 12 hour sleep, jetlag-less, and roaming around Florence at 6/7am for the first time and no one soul seemed to be around. It felt like the city belonged to me and me alone. I was able to take some good shots without having tourists buzzing all around me ;)

Do you have a morning that you will distinctly remember for the rest of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment