Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mayy's Closet

It was Amey's 21st birthday earlier in May this year! So I had the excuse to get dressed up and head out partying with the girls! 

The choice of dress, it didn't take me too long to decide because I wanted to go through my closet this year and really not buy any more new party dresses. I haven't stopped shopping but I certainly felt I did not buy any more party dresses which is a good thing.


Got this white/black lace dress from Mia Jade boutique in Subiaco last year and never really got round to wearing it because white is such an iffy colour! to wash, to wear, to be careful and not for weddings. I am superstitious like that. It was on sale but it wasn't exactly cheap cheap either to me. I guess going shopping when you are unhappy isn't such a good idea after all ;)


That's Mel right there, who had the same idea as I did wearing monochrome colours for the party!

I didn't go for much accessories except a few black and diamond touches in terms of bracelets, clutch and earrings. Paired with my favourite Mary Janes heels for the night.


While getting ready at Jodie's


Wearing flats before going out is a good idea ;)

Back details and I could still wear a strapless bra underneath is good!

 

Mirror reflections. I like the lace details because it gave the illusion of a slimmer waist for sure and a curvier look! Perhaps I should buy less white dresses because I was so conscious in them all night worrying. Do you feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment