Monday, May 27, 2013

Mayy's Closet

 

Autumn hits and I usually have such a difficult time adjusting. So I usually spend a month of two in jeans and wearing out all the various tops that get neglected in summer...

Grey jeans are difficult to find and this pair of Valleygirl ones stuck around for the past five years. 
Paired it with my favourite nautical sailor-themed chiffon top from Bugis in Singapore.


With a red tiered mesh top with Cotton On and a statement necklace from Valleygirl. Harbourtown bargains!


And a floral chiffon top from Cotton On that I havent yet worn since I got it. A bit of spring floral!


And of course, I had a week of all-blacks with my new Kmart superskinny jeans which were amazing that I ran back to get some more. Such a good buy for $15 and so comfortable too. Matched it with my favourite rock-chic top from Terranova, an Italian brand I love since I was a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment