Friday, May 31, 2013

mayyn meal - Vans

Just another Monday for me and Mondays generally mean a good brunch with a friend. So on this Monday, we went forth to Vans on Napoleon Street, Cottesloe. It is my first time there as with most of the places I go on Mondays to try new things!


It was alittle after noon and while breakfast times were already over, there were still some brekkie items on the lunch menu so I really liked that options!


I chose the potato cake with smoked salmon, spinach and poached eggs. I find it very satisfying and properly seasoned. Just the right touch.

I also really liked the look and decor of this place. I was too hungry and didnt take any photos and for that I apologise. However, it just means I have to return again!!! YAY me.



Had to order a side of onion rings because they sound so good with the lemon vinegar and salt. I really liked this, it was so fresh and the batter was so light! Fab job.



My friend ordered the pancakes which was actually really quite good. It was thick and fluffy and one of those Aussie things they do so right. Love the honey butter even if strawberries were abit too sour for me. I also would have liked more maple syrup but that's my preference!


(Instagram @mayyb)

Overall, I liked the service, the place, the vibe and the food. Will I return? Absolutely. Napoleon Street is absolutely charming on its own and who doesn't love a little browsing through the shops after food?

Vans Cottesloe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment