Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mayy's Closet

I just felt like dressing up more corporate for my day at uni so I went with one of my favourite dresses for that look. This monochromatic dress definitely received alot of compliments last year when I wore it to work a few times over all four seasons.


Dress - Temt and only cost me less than $20.


Paired it with my neon pink necklace and earrings set from Lovisa which was only $3.


Dinner with my ever patient girlfriend at Mad Mex Subi because I had a mexican burrito craving!


A few outtakes - well, my sister ever so kindly put up a collage (which i will not repost here) of me and Kim Kardashian and the killer whale. all because we have white tummies and black fins?!



Really liked the simplicity of the colours and cut. A shift dress may make me look slightly more mature than my age but there is no denying the classic cut that will stand the test of time.


(Instagram @mayyb)

No comments:

Post a Comment