Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mayy's Closet

A very quick closet post on one of the most inappropriate OOTD for a cold blustery day.
It really is very difficult to remember to check the weather forecast in the morning before I get dressed. And learn to not judge the clear blue sunny skies for a warm summer day...

Nevertheless,


A floral printed toga ruffle front dress from Cotton On. I actually didn't buy this, more of someone else's shopping buy gone wrong so it is mine for keeps. One of my dude bffs decided that it looks like a tablecloth. MEN, what do THEY KNOW?! Hahaha.


Kept everything else neutral, could have added a brown braided belt too.

Perfect for SG weather (and my extreme laziness to dress up in that humidity, minimal efforts!) so its going back with me the next trip and staying there.


Blue flats from Kmart for the day. It is abit too saccharine sweet by my own standards but I bought those shoes so I have to wear it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment