Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mayy's Closet

Finally Wednesday, this week is feeling abit too slow for me and I cannot believe it will only be Thursday tomorrow. A couple of big birthdays coming up on Friday and Saturday. Am quite excited about the presents I got and cannot wait to gift it to the bday girl and boy.

Anyhow, nights out means I can dress up and I did for our night out to The Classroom and Merrywell.


Yes the bookcase with hidden doorknobs on one of the books.


Wore my purple dress that I got from Ally a couple of years ago. And only my second time wearing it. First time I paired with the same silver clutch from Portsman and glitter stiletto pumps from Miss Shop. This time, with strappy Aldo stilettos with the thinnest heels ever.


Accessories were kept to a minimum because of the slightly sequinned blinged out neckline of the dress. Wore my chandelier earrings from Forever New. Got a couple of compliments for it during the night so that is kinda nice. I rarely wear it because those earrings are shinyyyyyyy.

'

Definitely loving the style of the dress which is a tight bodycon within a chiffon overlay. I can totally recommend this look for a pregnant yummy mummy who has an occasional night out because it totally hides or will properly accentuate the baby bump. Part of me wants to just stow it away for when my times comes. But unfortunately, Ally's quality does not look like it will hold out that long! ;P


(Instagram @mayyb)

So other than straight hair let loose and simple accessories, how else would you deck out this dress? I am trying to come up with a way of pulling it off as a day dress look but does not look very possible at this stage. With loose curls and chic silver grey Havaianas? HA HA HA. 

But it is for sure a comfy dress for a night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment