Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mayy's Closet

Everytime I come back to Perth after a long break away in Singapore, I miss my closet so much I just tend to find new stuff to wear out... Which I did on one of the first Sundays out with X in the city.


It was summer so a Billabong trilby fits the theme.



One of my new fave necklaces from Sportsgirl. Seemed to go with alot of outfits I have, or maybe because I have too much blue and blacks going on...


My gold loafers from Kmart. Doesnt have to be expensive to look good. Only costs me $5 and wished I had gotten another pair to go...



Fixing the look. Thanks to my very very patient friend who takes my OOTD photos everytime we are out together. Anyway the printed playsuit is actually kidswear from Best and Less. Yeah, I just get the larger sizes for myself and if it doesnt look too kiddy, I get them!


(Instagram @mayyb)


Trying on a new straw hat at Sportsgirl but didnt get.


Or when I am lazy, I stuffed the hat away and wear my sunnies with it.



So here we go, an OOTD that sure didnt cost me alot to put together. 
Something quirky and fun for a summer Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment