Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mayy's Closet - Day Three of CNY

So I continued with the blue theme and also the full skirted style for the third day of CNY.


步步高升


This sapphire blue dress was actually Mum's buy from Bangkok but she couldn't wear it so its mine now! Been tempted to wear it for awhile when I had to get ready for friends meetups. But managed to hold it in ;)

The pink/white/gold statement necklace is also from Bangkok, something one of my younger cousins got for me when she was there for a visit.


Liked the deep V backline but not too fond of the ribbon tie back at the top. Kinda too sweet, and spoilt the shape of the back in my opinion.


Firstly, I really liked the scallop hem with cutout eyelet design around it!

Now, I paired it with a red bracelet that Jol got for me while she was in Bangkok, and two gold rings (butterfly and rose on a vine) at Chatuchak market in Bangkok. so really, most of the outfit came from my favourite city in Thailand! The earrings were from Perth though: Lovisa and Forever New.

The bag is from YSL, and the shoes my comfy grey suede heels from Zara with its scallop cutout details too!


No comments:

Post a Comment