Friday, February 22, 2013

Time for a Shoestopper!


Guess this is the right time to blog about it eh?

I got this pair from Zu at a discount but at the time I got it I was also struggling alittle since the bills all came in at once too. However I had to have it. I mean, it is perfect colour for CNY and I had always wanted one but could not justify a three figures price tag for it. 



I remember trying it on for fun since like everyone, I thought it would be a challenge to walk in. But the minute I had them on, I knew it was perfection. The truth is, one can comfortably walk in them! With far less pain than sometimes a pair of stilettos can inflict on a girl.



Zu soles are also cushiony and I feel like I am bouncing everytime I walk. Also love the height at which it puts me. I was too tall for my own good.


Oh and one more thing, while you have these shoes on, please dont lean backwards, it is a surefire way to lose your balance and fall. But then again no one walks with their backs bent behind right? This pair of shoes really got me walking stick straight all the time! Good for one's posture!

No comments:

Post a Comment