Friday, February 22, 2013

Mayy's Closet - Reunion Dinner

I love chinese new year more and more every year. I cherished the time spent with my family and cousins. Traditionally, I hardly see my friends till the first few days of visiting are over. I guess I come from a big family and a close knit one at that so CNY has been real fun so far.

OOTD for Reunion dinner has always been about clothes I have worn before. Nothing new, just putting together accessories and practising the makeup/hair routine for the next few days.



Cant seem to capture it but the red lip was really strong with minimal makeup eslewhere. I never really have to bother about my hair except to give it a wash. And a good one at that, because we are not allowed to wash our hair for the first day of CNY!


Wore this velvet embroidered red boobtube dress with asymmetrical hemline for this year's dinner. Bought in Bangkok's Platinum mall more than two years ago and only really worn once for a CNY dinner in maybe 2010?


Was at Jing Restaurant, One Fullerton and was very happy with one of the best yu sheng ever. Here with Grandma after dinner for a walk.


Paired it with my Aldo bronze pumps and an Anna Sui rose ring.


A gold touch from my YSL clutch for the evening. Very Chinese New Year-ish overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment