Friday, February 22, 2013

Mayy's Closet - Day One of CNY

I had been waiting for this day forever! No I am kidding. I just really wanted to wear my new dress! I got it a fair bit earlier back in 2012 just for this occasion so the buildup was abit exciting.


Love the cherry blossom prints and the embossed material.


And a bit of lace ;)


One of the best buys in my closet. It is like my go-to bag every CNY since I got it. A little velvet ball of red goodness!


(Instagram @mayyb) 

And also I was so excited to debut my JefferyCampbell-inspired, Lady Gaga-esque wedges!



Ta-dahh! Red and blue. The flowers are just so CNY. I cant gush enough about it. I hardly wore any accessories with it because the dress and shoes are more than enough.





A close-up of the lace bib front and I had lines my eyes with two shades of blue and kept everything else minimal. Even if the dress is probably wear once kinda thing, its also the kinda dress that you have just for keeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment