Saturday, November 3, 2012

Shoestopper #60

I went out partying last night here in Singapore. I had built this up for a long time so I was ready for some fun. Met my girlfriend XH for late dinner at Ku De Ta (Marina Bay Sands), then even though the weather wasnt the best, it held out long enough for us to enjoy some cool night breeze and drinks in the outdoor area at the club lounge. the skyline was actually quite nice too and eyecandies aplenty. its like the only kind of sweets that has no calories whatsoever. anyhow, ended up at another club Mink (Pan Pacific Hotel) with another girlfriend and spent basically the entire night in my heels. definitely not waking up to my toes feeling 100% but well yeah..

it kinda explains why today's shoestopper post is on a pair of very comfortable flats.


Monochromatic cuteness! I am not usually a big fan of ribbons and bows, but when done well (like a Tiffany's wrapped box) I would have to succumb to that cuteness. Like this pair of jelly flats I saw at Peter Alexander.


Twinkle toes indeed. I drew the line at getting the hot pink with red bow combination. This casual chic pair borrowed some kind of edginess from the black white colour combination and really pops even with an all-black outfit!


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

What I really liked is that while I havent worn this pair of shoes out anywhere, its plastic jelly quality is cut well and soft...and definitely weather friendly! Even though it looks very very flat, the cut forms to my feet well enough and really kinda like havaianas for me.

what do you think? too cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment