Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mayy's Closet #94

So watching tv as usual. And really thinking about all the clothes I have in my wardrobe and ideas that I have about them. But never really worn them because I am afraid of ruining them. Pishtosh. I need to get out of that frame of mind and start living.

All those money spent and not worn? Hmmmm.


Anyways, this closet post is on the Terranova rock-chic top I got in Philippines. Rocker chic is really how I can describe it. Just look at the studs and chains. In black and silver no less. And heavy smokey eyeliner look. I paired it with the old-school skirt I had from Supre. I since left this skirt somewhere in France because Mum said my butt looked big in it. Yeah well, after all the pasta I ate in Italy, the bum would looked big in anything.


The studded shoulder pads and cut of the sleeveless top really makes abit more masculine. More oomph to the tough style.

I had on red lips and strong eyeliner going on in this outfit I wore in Florence with cuffed Volcom jeans. And of course my rockstar sunnies from Chanel. Lucky it was a sunny day during the one-day visit. I miss the city so much and I cannot believe my second time back had to only be a few hours. 


Chilling in the square... paired with embellished ankle chained flats

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

And one last photo before I bid farewell to Firenze for the second time. Will be back my beloved city. On my mind everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment