Monday, November 5, 2012

Mayy's Closet #91

Not so sure what the weather would be like when I return but my last day in Singapore is pretty good weatherwise - dewy, windy and none of the batshit crazy humidity and sun. If only Singapore is like that every day. Sighs.

Anyhow! Here's a closet post for a spring time outfit. To keep me slightly warm in the early morning and night, yet cool when I venture out for lunch with abit of the sunshine during the day.


Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

The mint blue lace sleeve top is from Dotti, and I even paid full price for it because well, I really liked the colour! I dont wear it often enough regrettably. But I really liked it with white pants or like here, a white skirt.

I am selling the white highwaisted skirt because I really only wore it once for this photo/day. I bought it because of its stretch back so its comfortable and not cutting off any blood circulation or breathing. The side pockets make the skirt very practical too. Can't quite remember where I got it. Macau? ShenZhen? Bangkok?

I could have gone with a pair of sweet flats/pumps but I chose my Rubi boots to toughen up the girly colour combinations. And a little block heel never hurt anyone.

Gold accessories to bring our the gold button details on the skirt and an armful of bracelets, wood, white and blue. How else would you have paired this top/skirt combination?

No comments:

Post a Comment