Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Today, Mayy...

Today, Mayy has had an upside down topsy turvy day. I dont like the cause of it but I had a good day starting from 2am till 7pm. Alot of tears and words were involved but perhaps, I learn something from everything. I now begin to doubt a lot of things. But I do know my habit of bottling things and sweeping it under the carpet will one day threaten my sanity and friendships with people I care about.

What can I do? What should I do? I dont know.

I want to get away thats what I want. Running away will not solve problems, but I guess temporarily it helps in healing. Dont be surprised if one day, I go missing for a while. But I would want to make sure no one worries or shall I even be contactable. No threats here, just a fair warning...

No comments:

Post a Comment