Tuesday, November 15, 2011

never settle

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Just when I thought I might settle
that this was my intended
that maybe I should accept 'reality'

I saw how others have found perfection
I saw there can be unlimited happiness
I saw that patience really is a virtue

Perhaps what the heavens wanted for me
was to focus on building the foundation of my future
and gradually as that solidifies,
i'll be able to enjoy this fully

Besides I'm enjoying
what life has to offer me right now
finding answers to questions
trying to understand life's complexities

I think
only my heart will know when it is ready
for its higher destiny
nothing is worth settling for lesser

for now, sorry and
let's enjoy the company and
all of life's offerings.

(I wrote this 25 October 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment