Thursday, November 17, 2011

M's Food Find #80

In preparation for the next semester, here's a new place Curtin students can go for in the Waterford Plaza. Tenten can get quite boring albeit pretty good food if we are not fussy, Burger edge is bad for the waistline if too regular visits, Mikasa and Chiliz are old hat.

Jamaica Blue opens in the new wing across the chocolate lounge and looks a world away from books and laptops.


Bright and sunny interior and furnishings.

I absolutely loved the swivel postal stamped printed chairs. They are so comfortable as well!



Serving all-day brekkie if I am not wrong and pretty good coffee.

You also have regular meal choices.

They have their own magazine and I poached one home ;) because of some of the recipes in the mag and Chef Heston is an inspiration.

Sam's full brekkie. Looks nothing special but I guess it should be alright since someone polished the lot off.


The yummy chicken avocado salad!

My smoked salmon eggs ben. A tad too heavy on the hollandaise sauce but otherwise acceptable. Too expensive for the small amount of food in my opinion.

Poached perfectly...
Chia Ling's cinnamon french toast... doesnt look too appetising but when she cut into them, they looked very soft and fluffy!

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Since it was quite a hot day, we settled for some chillers. Wished they were stronger on the coffee taste. Heavens know how much I needed coffee... But since Im back in Singapore, I need a stiff drink. I was good on my plane back but lets hope its not the tone for my vacation. Girl needs to let her hair down once in a while.

Back to this place, glad to have it near uni when I need a quick brunch fix.

Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment