Thursday, November 17, 2011

M's Food Find #79

Hello all, a slew of food find posts of Perth will find its way to this blog tonight but not of any good standard. You can be the judge and should you be feeling adventurous and bored during summer, you can check them out regardless of my posts!

Number 79 brings us to the suburb of Highgate, The Queens Pub.

My little tiny dessert wine.

A lamb dinner which was done quite nicely. Nothing to rave about and on the night I went with my friend, it was so packed and way noisy. I really dont like it. Its not a place to sit down and hang out. The noise bounces all round and service was mighty slow.

My dinner of pork and prawns. Prawns were alright, nothing special and the sweetchilli more than saves the dish.

we shared the blueberry cheesecake with rum and raisin ice cream which was nothing to scream about again. Its the regular pub dinner I suppose.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

What I loved about this dinner is that my dinner companion and I always love a good entree of turkish bread and dips. Cant go wrong with soft warm bread.

Abit sad come to think about it when thats the best part of the meal. Not even dessert left a lasting impression, safe to say I wont be back for dinner but maybe drinks with friends in the outside courtyard during summer will be nice.

Till my next food find, Mayy xo Queens Tavern on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment