Monday, November 21, 2011

Mayy's Closet #85

It was quite the hot day but cool morning/night sorta spring day Perth was experiencing when I decided on this outfit.

I wore my very simple and comfy Dotti scoopneck black top with this olive green Supre chiffon overlay maxiskirt. The black belt was handy in covering up the not-so-pretty elastic. I like that the outfit makes me look a lot taller than I really am.

Oh alright, I wore orange wedges as a pop of colour during the day.

I swopped the wedges for grey stilettos pumps for the night when I met a friend for movie and dinner. Such a great outfit to take you from day to night! So easy and effortless!

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

And here's another great thing about a maxiskirt, I could wear it as a dress on its own and belt it for a more defined waist. I got this corset belt from Taipei Wu Fen Pu. That day, I wore a black blazer over this 'dress' and ballet flats for the day. Swapped the flats for heels at night...

Thats two simple outfits and four great ways! Im sure I can find more ways to wear this and so for that reason, it shall remain in my closet for a while more...

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment