Monday, October 31, 2011

Shoestopper #54

Bubblegum pop colours seemed to be injected into nearly every spring/summer collections here in Aussie fashion chains. And the footwear isnt spared either.

But long before they did that, I had this pair of pop blue coloured pumps amongst my shoe collection. Initially I thought the colour was alittle difficult to match it with but turned out, I managed to wear it nearly every day if I could no matter what outfit I had on. It instantly jazzed up the outfit by having this soft bright blue on my feet.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

This pair has since been retired because of frequent wear. Rubi flats really dont last me very long and Im glad it usually comes at affordable price tags. Which in this case, only $5 ;)

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment