Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shoestopper #51

My trusty pair of sports/tennis shoes which has been with me for the past five years. It looks so pristine and white in the photos here. Now...not so. Heh.

I used to keep it clean obsessively to match my tennis team outfit back then. But after, I just needed something to go with me to the gym.

I love the vintage cut of the sneakers and the colour combination. It was during the same period where adidas had their pink/white combi and my junior college team coincidentally picked out the outfit. I had the clothes, shoes, headbands, tennis grips to match. I am such a bimbo. Bright pink. Who loves Barbie now? ;)

And I bought pink shoelaces to lace this pair up too! Custom. While I love it, this pair hardly slims the feet. Kinda chunky but provides the support a tennis player need adequately.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Wished I could restore it to its original new state! Nearly glowing dont you think?

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment