Wednesday, October 19, 2011

M's Movie Choice #7: Crazy, Stupid, Love

Ahhh... it has been awhile since I blogged about a movie. I did spend some time in the cinemas over the year. Well, more than usual and I dont go to the movies often. One particular movie really caught my attention was Crazy, Stupid, Love.

I only really went to watch this because my friends wanted and I needed a break. Also, I kinda like Emma Stone.

There was Steve Carrell, Kevin Bacon, Julianne Moore, and Ryan Gosling to name a few. Not a A list star-studded cast but I think it all worked really well. I only really recognised Julianne Moore from her Bvlgari commercials. She looked HOT.

I dont need to give a run down on the storyline because I want you to go watch this. I am waiting for the DVD to be released before getting myself one. Some deleted scenes or behind the scenes will be pretty good.

Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling are so cute together and the chemistry is pretty good but not the most natural I have seen. She is seriously one lucky chick. And I like her. Bonus.

Thats my favourite scene ever! The boys fighting and how the whole story came together. Hilarious. I laughed both times I watched it. Yes I went to the cinemas TWICE for this. Sighs, Ryan Gosling is one stylish charming hot thing.

Continue to stare and stare. His style on this show is impeccable. And his style off screen is just as amazing. Reallu admire it and I told my friend G that he should take a leaf or two out of his book.

Now I know David doesnt read this but somehow Ryan Gosling reminds me of you. Yes, Phang you. I reckon its the face shape and the toned arms. goodness, I can so see his ego swelling at this point.

Anyhow, the charm and effortless style Ryan Gosling oozes are the only reasons I went back the second time. Dont get me wrong, Steve Carrell is hilarious but the acting is quite stiff for Moore, Bacon and the kids too. Not big fans there.

The stars here are really Stone and Gosling. Love the scene where they did Dirty Dancing move hahaha.
Photos credits: www.imdb.com

Before I give too much away, I leave you with another picture of my favourite scene. Where all four guys fight. ompf.

Till my next movie mood, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment