Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mayy's Closet #71

One of my favourite outfits and top in my closet and I have had it for years. I refused to give it up. It takes me through 3 seasons a year and thats saying alot. Truth be told, I think I have a thing for olive green and gold.

I love white pants and I wear them occasionally when the urge gets very very strong. Usually it causes laundry issues because I only do my whites together. So when I wear this, I spend my whole week in a lot of whites (dresses, tops, etc).

This top takes me through work and casual dates. I love it and I feel comfortable in it and to me, the above outfit there is one of my favourite first dates outfits. It makes me feel sexy and stylish. And comfortable. Never wear something new on a first date is one of the best advice a girl can ever listen to. Not new tops dresses pants etc. Bags and accessories are ok. It is really not a time for being adventurous. You want to be able to see if you get along with the other person, not be worrying about your heels or your boobies falling out. (And if you are worrying about your boobies, wrong outfit girlfriend!)
Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

And there you go, a full length of how a teaching outfit is for me. Semi corporate and still casual. I think maybe its all in the heels...

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment