Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mayy's Closet #70

Before I take you on a culinary experience, here's a little blog post on a dress I owned. I have since sold it but I only wore it for the shortest time possible at Anna's 21st dinner party. It was such a blustery rainy day.

The colourful busy prints really attracted me to it and I knew I had to have it when I saw it at Target. The little bow detail at the side also made all the difference.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

The material was thick and smooth to touch. I liked the heart-shaped boob details and the length was just right. I paired it with glitter stilettos and let the busy prints speak for themselves. Nothing too complicated and not too much accessories are necessary for such dresses. Kinda wished I didnt sell it but really, I have to. The size of my closet is too much and I know I will only ever wear it again once at most.

Such a hoarder? Sighs. But hey, cant say I regret buying this. It is beautiful!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment