Monday, August 29, 2011

Mayy's Closet #65

SUPER EXCITING NEWS FOR ME! But let's just leave it at that. I am very happy to have received some good news today after a stressful few weeks. And also to be able to do a bit of shopping at the mall, scoring some awesome bargains that I have been waiting so long for. YAY!

Anyway, let's talk clothes some more. This post focuses on an upcoming trend, the pussybow blouse. There are so many kinds in the scene right now, from chiffon to sheer overlay blouse to satin to vintage cloth to prints. I bought my first one and fell in love with it last year from Zara TRF. So well worth the bucks I shelled out for that one...

However, the ones in this post are my bargain buys from Supre recently. Only AUD7.50 each. Unbelievable! I had to get both colours available. Wished they had more colours. Would have bought me a rainbow range!

This is the ivory white satin one. You don't have to tie a bow really, just let loose for abit. A smart casual look.

With grey jeans and my awesome Zara booties.

This is the favourite one out of the two. The classic black satin. Tucked in and carefully tied around the neckline for a more polished look.

Loving the cuffed sleeves and the smooth material on my skin!
Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Loving it so so much and I know that they are so easy to wear and dress me up in a flash! I went and bought a new sheer coral watermelon coloured one too. YUMMY! Neons and brights are the way to go this coming spring. LOOK OUT.

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment