Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mayy's Closet #64

Happy Tuesday everyone! How are you all doing? Just about 2 more hours to the end of corporate hours. For me, class will start at 530pm. My job, do enjoy it really. But haven't got round to prepping.

Meantime, I'm procrastinating on me research AGAIN. I managed to put it off the whole morning already. So let's do a closet post. Haven't done them in awhile so let's start with something fairly simple.

I got this slightly cropped black gold stripped knit sweater from Dotti in June and worn it out with the girls once. I originally thought it would only be suitable for the nighttime because of the gold bling-ness BUT it proved me wrong, it worked during the day too. Very comfortable and easy to throw on. And not boring at all, totally easy to jazz up the day's outfit.

With skinny jeans, over a black basic tank dress, maxi dress, boob tube. Throw on some heels for a glamour night out in winter or lace flats for a pretty rock look in the day.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

So how are you liking it so far? It has actually been put up for sale on my page at a price I am willing to part with it for. After all, I hope my clothes will find its way to someone who will love them as much as I do.

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment