Sunday, June 26, 2011

Shoestopper #39

Hello there, how was your weekend everyone? I hope yours had been better than mine, and a whole lot less stress-free. While I did have my share of some fun, I also couldn't enjoy the whole experience properly with work weighed down in my mind. I just feel so so lost and blank, and unmotivated. Oh boy. But I am getting there and back to the right state of mind. My competitiveness probably pushes me.

Aside from all that, I was also busy with the clothes selling facebook pages. Pfffffft, it's hard trying to be efficient and organised but people just take their time or not give conclusive replies. It is a nightmare and a headache. I should learn to just let go alittle and learn to live alittle. Before we move on to food, let's do a tribute to a pair of shoes I said farewell to over this week...


Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

My taupe-coloured pair of Rubi flats/pumps which probably costs me AUD10. I love the look of suede, that is no secret. They are so high maintenance if its the real thing. This particular one is faux suede. But the look of it is so luxe and corporate. It appeals to the organised neat freak in me. Just very clean and simple. This colour is also very easy to match. Rubi's suede-like flats are very comfortable and once broken into, they become quite soft.

On top of all that, I prefer the pointed sharp front compared to round ones. Always been a personal preference. Just makes the feet slimmer in my opinion and a more professional end to the outfit. Perhaps, its a characteristic trait... What do you think, which do you prefer?

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment