Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shoestopper #36

I mentioned this pair of adidas sports pumps recently in Closet #48. I haven't really worn it out before even though I did take a photo with it. I really wanted to but it was raining and this pair is white if you haven't noticed. White shoes and rain sure do NOT go together.

So well, it still looks pristine new right now. Anyway, I bought this at Harbourtown a while ago together with my ballerinq-esque pair in Shoestopper #18. Again, I got it at a steal though I can't quite remember the price...

I really like the subtle yellow and green lines and undertone when you wear it. Because at first look you know it is white, but even on the feet, the yellow and green really shines together. And they are comfortable. I really bought them because of the specific green colour which I adore as well as with the intention to use them as a vacation pair since it will go with jeans and skirts too. I like that the little strap across is so feminine and classic.

Alas, this idea has not come into fruition yet...

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Apart from the colours and comfort, the little yellow original/classic adidas leaf logo pin is too cute and adorable! I did say I was a sucker for cute things. I stayed at the shop for ages trying to decide which one I should get. I tried them on, walked around, stared at it, asked for advice, Anna even left me to go off on her own somewhere. I ended up buying both. WELL, what can you say?

So yeah, I do have to start wearing it out and showing it off... Oh alright. Are you liking it as much as I do?

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment