Monday, June 20, 2011

Prints Nine

From a faint first rainbow very early in the morning on Sunday yesterday, I saw at least three more throughout my day out. It reminded me of such hopes and the beauty in nature. Most girls have this lovely fascination for rainbows. I guess, it is because of the colours and how pretty it makes everything else.


Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
It stands to reason I would have some sort of rainbow prints in my closet. And I do. I bought this Ripcurl strappy tanktop when I was in secondary school and still have it to this day. It must have been at least seven years perhaps? I can't really remember where I got this but I have a strong feeling it is from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's Time Square when it was all new and just opened to public. Ripcurl had a bright spanking new standalone shop so I had to get something to remember the occasion by.

The bright blue colour reminds me of the ocean, or the sky. While the rainbow colours are abit too solid and dark for my liking, it still stands out and bring a little smile to my face everytime I look at it. I haven't worn this very often... It is somewhere in my Singapore's closet but where?

No comments:

Post a Comment