Thursday, June 9, 2011

M's Food Find #48

Ho ho ho BURGER TIME!

Finally popped down to the V Burger Bar down in East Vic Park which is one of the nearer burger places to me. And to think I have been going so far to look for good ones...

A really simple menu, not much but they have a salmon burger which looks pretty good.. though I didn't go for it on that day. Only just recovered from being sick so I thought I would be heathy and order the Mediterranean vegetables one!







It really is a small shop corner across the Balmoral and Dome. It has its own little parking spaces right at its doorstep. We were there for early dinner at about 5pm so still not many people.

I also ordered a side of onion rings.

This is such a good deal at only AUD4 for the yummy dip and perfectly crunchy onion rings.



This is Li Jia's beef burger with a side of chips.

Yes she wanted the best of both worlds and ordered the burger with onion rings in it. It looked real yummy and I know many friends told me they love this one too.



That's my burger. Just zucchini and peppers and I added an egg to it. The egg was abit too welldone for me. Preferred a big of runny yolk...

Very healthy you would think, but I felt it was just too oily. Their chips were not as good as Grill'd and the bistro but their onion rings really is tops. Besides the only other burger place that serves o'rings are Juz Burgers.

The grilled toasted buns were also quite nice, not as tough as the ones in Juz Burgers and the bistro. I don't know if it is because I just recovered from being sick. I couldn't finish my food and felt so ill from oil overload. Their food is undeniably good. As for whether they are healthy, I can't testify to that. But then again, we are having burgers and chips and onion rings here.

I would definitely head back again to try their salmon burger and I know people love their beef burgers so it's worth a trip down.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
And after lunch or dinner at V Burger Bar, take a a few seconds walk down to Dome for a cup of hot ginger tea or coffee or a slice of cake to cap your night off. Suhweet!

Till my next food find, Mayy xo V Burger Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment