Monday, June 13, 2011

Mayy's Closet #55

Following on with the theme of me NOT dressing weather-appropriate, we have this recent outfit worn to dinner with the girls. And it was just turning cold where the early mornings and late nights felt like the middle of winter.

Yeah, a mid-calf maxi dress. I clearly wasn't thinking straight. Either that or I just really wanted to wear the dress...HEH. Whatever, weather is just a mere obstacle.

I got this pretty little dress from Bugis again at SGD12. I really liked the neckline and the little teeny anchor prints!

I love the nautical theme so this really is perfect for me to fall in love with. Nawwwwww...

I belted it with a brown woven belt to break the monotony and to hide the elastic waistband.

I spent the whole day in uni in it and just drew on some red lips before dinner. With the nautical theme and navyblue/white combination, scarlet red lips are really the perfect accessory to it. The material is also not the lousy light thin cotton kind, but a heavier and thicker material that holds up really well. Not bad for 12bucks!

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
I did put on a white scarf to go with it and my favourite white Schu-stoppers. I can't wait for spring and summer to roll around so I can bring it out to play with me again!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment