Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mayy's Closet #51

More on boyfriend shirts after my emerald green one in Closet #49. It is also from Supre a couple of years back. I guess when Supre comes out with a certain style, it does it in a wide range of designs and colours and materials.

This one is slightly more classic. White base with white vertical stripes. It just breaks the white monotony even if it is same colour stripes. The fit at XS is better but I also had another at S (white base with black vertical stripes) before I gave it to my cousin who I know will appreciate as much as I do. After all, I do not need to be hoarding so much clothes right?


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
With black leggings and boots and waistbelt, it really is smart casual for a slightly more important day in school. Or with shorts in summer, or tuck it in with a high waisted skirt for a supe sexy corporate look.

The material here is cotton but slightly stretchy and thick. While the white is somewhat translucent, it is not a result of poor quality. It merely enhances the look somehow. I also think this is one of the more perfect airplane friendly outfits because you can dress it up with different kind of shoes for different looks and also give you maximum comfort and flexibility to move around in.

Till my next closet raid, Mayy co

No comments:

Post a Comment